Juba Express has developed a comprehensive compliance and anti-money laundering programme. All our agents are required to implement and maintain the comprehensive anti-money laundering processes laid out in our AML manual. The prevention of money laundering is a key focus of regulatory authorities. It inhibits the movement of funds derived from criminal activity and restricts the availability of money to fund terrorist activities.
Juba Express is committed to preventing money laundering through its service and complies with regulatory requirements including:
- Understand the mechanics and methods of anti-money laundering procedures fully
- Are aware of the company’s anti-money laundering policies and procedures
- Are aware of the their legal obligations in their dealings with customers
- Are alert to suspicious transactions
- Report suspicious transactions according to set procedures
- Retain appropriate records for the required period
Juba Express reserves the right to refuse to process a transfer at any stage where it believes the transfer to be connected in any way to money laundering or criminal activity.