Juba Express provided annual training to its employees, agents, and affiliates on Jun, 2013.
Juba Express is committed to provide ongoing training to all its personnel and to ensure that written procedures are updated to reflect any changes required in such training. Training was conducted using face-to-face and online technology.
Juba Express maintains records to document training history and material. These will include training and testing materials, the dates of training sessions, attendance records, and be available for examiner review.
Training included, but not limited to:
- BSA/AML requirements
- Patriot Act requirement
- Overview of different forms of Money Laundering
- Customer Identification Program (CIP)
- Detecting suspicious activities and filing SARs
- Cash transaction reporting ($3000 or more) and filing CTRs
- OFAC requirements and handling positive name matches
- General record keeping, retention, and documentation
- Personnel roles and responsibilities
- Penalties for non-compliance
In addition, Juba is committed to providing enhanced training to its Compliance Officer(s) and key management staff.